"Harness the power of video gaming to change your life."
To run orbs from a USB thumb drive, complete the following steps:
Figure 3 - Thumb drive inserted.
1) Locate the Windows Start button on your Windows desktop (Figure 4).
Figure 4 - Windows Start button.
2) Place your mouse cursor over the Start button and click once with your right mouse button. You should see the small menu shown in Figure 5.
Figure 5 - Open Windows Explorer.
3) Place the mouse cursor on Open Windows Explorer and click once with the left mouse button. Windows Explorer opens in a new window similar that shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6 - Locating the drive letter.
4) Use the vertical scroll bar on the left side of the Explorer window to locate the thumb drive letter under the heading, Computer. Figure 6 shows that Windows refers to this particular drive by the manufacturer's name (KINGSTON) and has assigned F: to its drive letter. The thumb drive is now recognised by Windows and can be used to run the orb programs.
5) Click the thumb drive icon once with the left mouse button to reveal the goddgames folder shown in Figure 7.
Figure 7 - Locate the goddgames folder.
1) Place your cursor on the goddgames folder and click twice with the left mouse button to open it. Locate the folder containing your orb program (Figure 8). In this case the Love orb folder has been found.
Figure 8 - Orb run folder.
2) Place your cursor on the orb folder and click twice with the left mouse button to open it. Locate the wgge.exe program run file shown in Figure 9. Note: There are two files named wgge. You must be able to see file extensions such as exe to locate the correct file. If you cannot see the extension, proceed to step 3. Otherwise go to Start the Orb Run Program.
Figure 9 - Locate the wgge.exe run file.
3) Click on Tools in Windows Explorer .A small menu drops down. Click on Folder options, shown in Figure 10.
Figure 10 - Folder options.
4) When the Folder options window opens, click once on the View tab at the top, shown in Figure 11. Find the Hide extensions for known files check box and make sure it is unchecked by clicking it with the left mouse button. When you have done that click OK to close the Folder options window.
Figure 11 - Uncheck hide extensions.
1) Locate the wgge.exe file and click it twice with the left mouse button to run the orb program (Figure 12).
Figure 12 - Run the wgge.exe file
2) The Player Game Name window opens as the orb begins (Figure 13). Click the Player Name entry box with the mouse then type your name. Click Go when you have entered your name.
Figure 13 - Enter your name.
This completes the run from a USB thumb drive procedure.