"Harness the power of affirmation."
The internet is a means of sharing data between computers located all over the world. Assuming that your computer is connected to the internet, all that you require to access this data is a software program called a web browser. Web browsers allow you to navigate the internet and display the data from remote locations as web pages.
Every resource connected to the internet must have a unique address so that you can find it. A uniform resource locator or URL is the standard format for setting up web addresses. The full URL for the Urthgame website is: http://www.urthgame.com
Three common web browsers are:
All of these programs have an address bar in which you type the URL for the website that you wish to navigate to. In practice, it is not necessary to type the http://www.portion of the URL when using these web browsers.
To navigate to Urthgame.com you need to do the following:
The following instructions are for Firefox but can be easily applied to other web browsers.
1) Connect to the internet.
2) Open your web browser program. Programs are opened by clicking their icons with the left mouse button. Four places to look for web browser icons are:
3) The web browser's start page should now be visible. Figure 1 shows Firefox's start page. The address bar is normally a long box located at the top of the page and to the left.
Figure 1 - Firefox start page.
4) Click any text in the address bar once with the left mouse button to highlight it, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 - Highlight text in address bar.
5) With the text still highlighted, type the web address for the Urthgame website, as follows: urthgame.com
Figure 3 - Type web address.
6) Press the Enter key. The Urthgame.com web page now opens in your browser window (Figure 4). You have successfully navigated to Urthgame.com.
Figure 4 - Urthgame.com