Find and Delete the Orb Folder
- Right click the Windows Start button
- Left click Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to the C: label for your hard drive under Computer.
- Left click name of your C: drive and navigate to the goddgames folder.
- Double click the goddgames folder and navigate to the name of the orb folder.
- Left click the orb folder to highlight and select it. Press the Del (Delete) key. Left click Yes with the left mouse button when asked if you are sure that you want to move the folder to the Recycle Bin.
- Close Windows Explorer
Find and delete the orb desktop shortcut
- Find the orb shortcut for the deleted game on your Desktop.
- Left click the shortcut once to highlight and select it, then press the Del key to delete it. Click on Yes when asked if you are sure
Find and delete the orb Start menu shortcut
- Open the Start menu by left clicking the Windows Start button.
- Left click All Programs.
- Locate the GODDGAMES folder
- Click the GODDGAMES folder once with the left mouse button to see its contents. Navigate to the short cut that you wish to delete.
- Left click the shortcut. A popup warns you that the orb's program (WGGE.EXE) has been changed or moved. Click the Yes button to confirm that you want to delete this shortcut